Fineflow 3000 is a fast drying, free flowing, protein free, shrinkage compensated cement based formulation, designed for smoothing and levelling sub-floors in preparation to applying a floor finish. Fineflow 3000 can be applied from featheredge to 20mm in one application and is suitable for use on to a large variety of substrates.
20kg pack will cover approximately 4.2 sq metres at 3mm depth
PACK SIZES: 20kg sacks.
• Single part, simply mix with water
• Light foot traffic after 2 hours
• Perfect for underfloor heating
• Excellent levelling properties
• Featheredge to 20mm
• Can be pump applied for large areas
• Natural Stones • Porcelain • Ideal for vinyl flooring • Epoxy and polyurethane resins • Water proof membranes
• Sand/cement screed • Concrete • Power floated concrete • Under floor heating • Anhydrite screeds • Minimal adhesive residue • Sound asphalt
RECOMMENDED TOOLS Suitable steel trowel • Spiked roller • Slow speed drill and paddle
IF YOU WISH TO ORDER MORE THAN 4 BAGS OF THIS PRODUCT PLEASE CONTACT US FOR SHIPPING COST. PALLET ORDERS ARE AVAILABLE.
- Additional Information
Video Links No Meta Title FineFlow 3000 Meta Keywords FineFlow 3000 leveling screed, flooring preparation,Smoothing Compound