The MRH is a pocket-sized, Non-Destructive, Digital Hand-Held electronic impedance moisture meter. Incorporating 3 modes of operation, this is the complete instrument for Moisture and Humidity testing. Also available as a kit.
Industry - Wood, flooring, Indoor Air Quality, Water Restoration, Pest Control, Inspection/Surveying.
Material - Wood, Plaster / Brick, Tiles, Plasterboard (drywall).
- Digital, Non-Destructive Moisture Meter.
- Plug in Wood Probe.
- Plug in Humidity Probe for Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew-Point and Mixing Ratio readings.
- Specific Gravity adjustment for most wood species
- Deep signal penetration up to over 1" into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface.
- External Rubber electrodes make direct contact with the material being testedfor best sensitivity and repeatability.
- Wide range of readings for wood of 5% to 30% and 0 to 100 comparative for all other materials.
- Large, clear, easy to read display Hold Function enables user to "freeze" the reading.
- Useful for taking readings when the meter face is not visible.
- Switch-able "On" or "Off" audio warning tone.
- Automatic Power Cutoff switches "Off" when not in use.
- Automatic Default to last user setting when switched back on.
- Battery operated (included).
- Additional Information
Video Links No Meta Title MRH III MOISTURE AND HUMIDITY MEASUREMENT METER Meta Keywords MRH III MOISTURE AND HUMIDITY MEASUREMENT METER, DAMP TESTER, HUMIDITY TESTING, MOISTURE TESTING,floor preparation.