The MRH Kit is a complete package for Moisture and Humidity measurement of the Building Envelope, incorporating 3 modes of operation.
Industry- Wood, Flooring, Indoor Air Quality, Water Restoration, Pest Control, Inspection/Surveying.
material- Wood, Plaster, Brick, Plasterboard (drywall), Roofing (membranes and insulation), Porcelain or Ceramic tile, Drywall, Carpet, Vinyl Flooring, VCT tile, Floor Laminates, Wall Coverings.
- Digital, Hand-Held, Non-Destructive Moisture Meter.
- Infrared Surface Thermometer.
- Plug-in RH Probe.
- Plug-in Pin-Type Wood Probe.
- High Impact, Polypropolylene carrying case, with die cut foam lining
- Picture shown with optional Hammer probe, not included in standard kit.
- Digital, Non-Destructive Moisture Meter. Plug in Wood Probe.
- Plug in Humidity Probe for Relative Humidity, Temperature,
- Dew Point and Mixing Ratio readings.
- Specific Gravity adjustment for most Wood Species
- Deep signal penetration up to over 1" into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface.
- External Rubber electrodes make direct contact with the material being tested for best sensitivity and repeatability.
- Wide range of readings for Wood of 5% to 30% and 0 to 100 Comparative for all other materials. Large, Clear, Easy to read Display.
- Hold Function enables user to "Freeze" the reading. Useful for taking readings when the meter face is not visible.
- Switch-able "On" or "Off" Audio Warning tone. Automatic Power
- Cut-off switches "Off" when not in use. Automatic Default to last user setting when switched back on. Battery operated (supplied).
- Additional Information
Video Links N/A Meta Title MRH MOISTURE AND HUMIDITY TEST KIT Meta Keywords MRH MOISTURE AND HUMIDITY TEST KIT, MOISTURE READING KIT, DAMP TESTING,floor preparation,humidity testing.