Flexible 2-component epoxy resin adhesive generally suitable for interior and exterior use with resilient floor coverings. Especially suitable for sheet and tile flooring subject to mechanical wear, moisture attack or temperature extremes, e.g.:
- Homogeneous and heterogeneous PVC and cushioned vinyl flooring
- Rubber flooring * Synthetic grass, outdoor and sports flooring
- Special polyolefin flooring, e.g. Stratica® from The Amtico Company Limited (obtain technical advice)
- In work areas, commercial, industrial and sports locations
- Onto absorbent and non-absorbent, load-bearing, dimensionally stable substrates as well as existing resilient or mineral floor finishes Suitable for use in heavy wear areas, e.g. for castor resistance according to DIN EN 12 529 and on underfloor heating systems.
- 5 kg tubs
PRODUCT PROPERTIES AND BENEFITS
Paste consistency, water-free, 2-component resin adhesive, produced by mixing Resin A with Hardener B. Combines the high water-, chemical- and alkaline-resistance of epoxy resin with the flexibility of polurethane for a wide range of uses. Binders: Special epoxy resin cross-linked with polyamine.
IF YOU WISH TO ORDER MORE THAN 4 BAGS OF THIS PRODUCT PLEASE CONTACT US FOR SHIPPING COST. PALLET ORDERS ARE AVAILABLE.
- Additional Information
Video Links No Meta Title UZIN KR 421 Meta Keywords UZIN KR 421,Floor Covering Adhesives,Resilient Flooring Adhesives,Reaction Resin Adhesives,KR 421,uzin products,uzin adhesives,epoxy resin,flexible adhesive.
- Related Products