An ammonia and latex free levelling compound suitable for the smoothing and levelling of all types of cementitious substrate can be applied over most sound and well-bonded adhesive and latex residues.
Especially suitable for:
- The repair and renovation of uneven subfloors
- The blinding of most old well bonded adhesive residues
- For use as a system component in fast track construction and renovation
- For use in sensitive environments
- warm water underfloor heating systems
- sure to castor wheels in accordance with DIN EN 12 529
PRODUCT PROPERTIES AND BENEFITS
A two component specially modified levelling compound, rapid setting and drying with a variable liquid content to aid levelling properties. Has a very low neutral odour and contains no ammonia or latex. Can be used without a primer in most situations, and provides an excellent surface for adhesives.
- Dual purpose skim coat and leveller
- Suitable for thickness from 1 – 5 mm
- Variable consistency
- Excellent adhesion and bond strength
- Ready for floor covering in approx 2 hours
- Very low stress
- Absorbent providing a good key for adhesives
- Liquid - 5kg tub
- powder - 27kg bag
If you wish to order a large quantity of this product please contact us direct for full shipping cost.
- Additional Information
Video Links No Meta Title UZIN L3 GOLD Meta Keywords UZIN L3 GOLD,2 - COMPONENT SMOOTHING COMPOUND,POWDER AND LIQUID,SCREED,flooring preparation,uzin screeds,uzin products,L3 gold.