Very fine, smooth and extremely rapid setting compound on old adhesive residues without primer and for smoothing out to a feather-edge. Excellent bonding properties to plywood, concrete, smoothing compounds, terrazzo, and ceramic tiles. For use as a smoothing compound up to 4 mm thickness. Smoothing over trowel marks or surface imperfections in old and new cement-based compounds. Ideal as a filler for small imperfections, holes and surface damage. For skimming over jointed surfaces and improving the surfaces finish on screeds, existing subfloors and stairs. Excellent adhesion – even without primer – to all usual construction surfaces prior to installation of floor coverings. For interior use only.
- new or old cement levelling compounds
- existing substrates with well-bonded, waterproof residues of adhesives and levelling compounds
- dense, mineral substrates
- large and small format tiling and natural stone
- dry screed materials, chipboard and OSB boards
- all standard construction screeds, concrete or other substrate types
- also for use as a ”low-slump smoothing compound” on old adhesive residues and for smoothing out to a feather-edge
- heavy wear in domestic and commercial locations
- warm water underfloor heating systems
- exposure to castor wheels in accordance with DIN EN 12 529
- as a system component in high-speed construction
Extremely fine aggregate, therefore can be used as a smoothing compound with a tight, sealed finish for a ”feather-edge” up to a max. thickness of 4 mm. Very rapid setting and drying and, once set to accept foot traffic, ready for covering after a further approx. 15 min on well absorbent subfloors.
Composition: special cements, mineral additives, polyvinyl acetate copolymers and additives. * from a ”feather-edge” up to 4 mm thickness * no primer required * extremely rapid drying due the chemical conversion of the mix water * exellent surface finish extended * fine aggregate * bags are protected against damage * plastic drum is available for mixing powder * extended shelf life in original unopend drum * profit yielding ready for covering after 15 min on absorbent subfloors
- Do not use as a levelling compound under wood flooring. For this, use UZIN NC 174 or UZIN NC 170 LevelStar.
- Do not use in exterior or wet areas.
- Do not use as a screed or wearing surface – a surface covering must always be installed.
IF YOU WISH TO ORDER MORE THAN 4 TUBS OF THIS PRODUCT PLEASE CONTACT US FOR SHIPPING COST. PALLET ORDERS ARE AVAILABLE.
- Additional Information
Video Links No Meta Title Uzin NC 888 Meta Keywords Uzin NC 888 adhesive,turbo skim,smoothing compound,repair compound,NC 888,Uzin smoothing compound,uzin adhesives,rapid setting adhesive,uzin products.